Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1...again

Today is the day.

I slept like shit last night, couldn't get comfortable. Felt sick. No doubt it was because of everything I ate. Fast food for lunch, pasta dinner complete with garlic bread, Halloween candy, soda, dessert. Ugh!!! How do people eat like this on a regular basis? Oh right, they're the ones that can't leave their bedroom because they're huge.

Gross. I felt completely gross. Which, was the goal. Despite a rough nights sleep, my mindset is dead on today. I am still totally disgusted & motivated.

First goal acheived.

I have an ideal weight loss goal, that I will hit. I also have smaller ones along the way...10 pounds, 20 pounds, getting under 200. Milestones if you will. I'll get there. I am more determined than ever.

Sunday is the brain tumor 5k. Should get to the gym at least 3, maybe 4 days this week beforehand...too cold to run outside, though I think Saturday I'll have to so Sunday isn't a total shock. Ideally, I want to beat my time from 2 years ago.

Til tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am with you in reaching complete disgust level with myself. It's amazing how so many things...aka stress seems to snowball and before you know it "OH SHIT! I've gained 40 lbs in the last 5 years!" You can do this! See it through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl. You have always been one of my biggest cheerleaders, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that...love you!

    ReplyDelete