Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Progress?

Feeling a bit better today, now that Aunt Flo has decided to vacate the premises.

I needed positive reinforcement. And while all of the comments, and feedback and support from everyone is great, I needed to SEE it. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't see what I liked, but luckily it worked in my favor...

Got on the scale this morning, down another 2.

Small moral victory. Yesterday, could have left me totally bullshit. I was pretty disappointed. Defeated. Frustrated. You name it, I went through all of that in the span of 30 minutes yesterday morning. Then, I got over it.

Previously, I would have dwelled on it all day, and probably been so pissed I would have just given up and eaten something bad to make myself feel better. Now? Seeing that number go down 2 more digits allows me to feel BETTER.

Maybe I'm finally making progess?

No comments:

Post a Comment