Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I cheated.

Yep.

I'm weak, what can I say?

Not in the way that you're thinking though...


I got on the scale this morning.

I know, I know. I am a big supporter of not being scale obsessed. Your body weight can fluctuate naturally on a daily basis even when you aren't dieting. Honestly, you are best to weigh once a week. My weigh in days will be Mondays.

I had to. I felt so good this morning. After getting through yesterday, I needed the reinforcement of 'yes, this is going to work for me, again'.

Down 2.

Granted it is probably water weight, or a result of having shit like 5 times yesterday, or perhaps the 45 minutes on the elliptical last night - WHO CARES. It is moving in the right direction, and I feel good.

I was even behaved last night. Went to the bar - remember, no alcohol for the 1st two weeks - for Courtney's birthday. I was good. No alcohol. No crappy bar food. I am impressed with my own self control. ;)

I promise I won't get on again until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment