Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stress.

That's it. I've finally figured it out. I don't eat because I'm bored or emotionally needing it. I eat when I am stressed.

Yesterday SUCKED. Plain and simple. 10 people in my department got laid off, and it came out of nowhere. I haven't felt like that at work in a long time. I left feeling defeated and confused...a bit anxious and unsure, even though I'd like to think that I am good at what I do. Regardless, I left, went to Chrissy's, and it was over.

I felt like shit afterwards, and it's my own fault. But now I know that is my issue. And where I need to work hardest.

Because I hate to break it to myself and anyone else paying attention, the stress isn't going to go away any time soon.

C'est la vie...

2 comments:

  1. You know, I really LOVED at PF gym, to tan after I worked out. The time in the gym, combined with the 10min nap in the tanning bed, was all ME time, when I could just zone out and relax. I hope it'll help. I'm a stress eater too. Hell, I'm an all the time eater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am thinking that it might be a good thing... time will tell.

    ReplyDelete