Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 1

Well, here we are.

Somewhere I swore I'd never be. Putting part of my very personal life, on the internet.

For years, I hated these things. Convinced myself it was just a way for pathetic people to gain some attention for themselves, they otherwise wouldn't have in their sad lives. And yet...here we are.

I'm at a point where I need accountability. I can't do this on my own. I have tried in years past, and been successful...but as I get older, it gets harder. Isn't life supposed to be easier the older/wiser we get? Right.

So from now on, this is where I'll keep things...updates, trials and tribulations of my ongoing struggle with the evil bitch we all call 'weight'. Chelsea and I talk about how no matter how skinny we get, we will always be fat kids at heart.

At what point can that change?

No comments:

Post a Comment