Monday, February 16, 2009

So today started a new week. The weekend went a lot better than I thought it would, and so far, I'm not hating life.

Good start, right? ;-)

I'm realizing that I need to stop drinking coffee. Not that I drink it often, I have cut back considerably from my days of Starbucks or DD at least once a day, 4-5 times a week. But now that I am eating better, things are already moving along...a diuretic is the last thing I need. I can't really afford to spend half of my day at work in the bathroom.

Lunch is getting easier at work too. As long as I don't get food poisoning from the salad bar. I'm doing better at taking my own stuff, instead of being tempted otherwise.

I went to the gym tonight for the first time and picked up my membership card, and got my free t shirt. I may go tomorrow night if I am not too drained after work. Right now I am feeling pretty wiped from the weekend still, and it's after 11...still not in bed.

Going to get on the scale tomorrow. Hopefully things will be moving in a positive fashion...no more bloating, and we're a week into things, so I'm expecting 3 pounds...more than that, will be a surprise.

Low expectations, less room for disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady, sorry for not being around, I moved this weekend, and haven't really had internet. I even stayed home sick from work to finish (and, not be sick at work, heh)

    Tomorrow I'll be back, swear. You're going great :)

    ReplyDelete