Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank God for small miracles.

The sun came out today. The roads were clear. I GOT TO THE GYM.

Sweet Jesus, I have never been so relieved to get out of the house and MOVE. It felt great. Kath didn't meet me today, she's been sick, so I was doing my own thing - and I forgot how much I really do enjoy working out. I did 3 miles on the elliptical and a bunch of weights. Legs and some arms, and I cannot wait to feel that 'good sore' tomorrow morning.

Also went tanning too. This weather is not only depressing, but the lack of daily sunshine is really affecting me. So, even though it was fake, the warmth allowed me to pretend I was somewhere really, really great. Like a beach. haha

Luckily, I had an emotional work out of sorts as well...a much needed reality check & pep talk. Thank you. :)

Finally... I think I am coming out of the funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment