Thursday, January 13, 2011

Frustrated.

This has been a rough week.

I haven't been able to get to the gym. I am frustrated. I haven't eaten a normal day's worth of food, in 5 days.

Aside from my own personal health, I feel like I am failing someone close to me. Well, maybe not failing, but they're in a spot and I don't know how to help them. Maybe I can't? At what point do you accept you can't fix something and just try to be supportive the best you can? I suppose that's where I'm at...what I need to fix...I need to understand, that I can't do anything but just be...and that's okay.

Normally, I can go to the gym and that distracts me - if even temporarily. I can get it out...destress, refocus, all of it. I have had NO outlet for over a week now, and I am way too much in my own head.

I can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment