Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gym yesterday. What a disaster. It was packed, all the new years resolutioners were there, all super motivated...hopefully that won't last. I mean, don't get me wrong I am glad that people want to be healthy but it is always a headache after the 1st of the year, when it is mad crowded. Usually doesn't take long to thin out...just kinda funny that the 'regulars' get lazy because they don't want to deal with the temporary scene of madness. Hopefully it will subside.

Didn't get to the gym today...legs are still kind of tight from yesterday. Also barely ate. Had lunch with the girls, and had A roll -well that was a bad, bad idea...within an hour I was sick. That was enough for me to lose my appetite and motivation to eat for today.

Here's hoping tomorrow will be better...otherwise, life is good! Lots of reasons to smile... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment