Thursday, December 1, 2011

gym

Last night was my first time back to the gym in...weeks? Months? I honestly, could not even tell you - that's how long it has been. Either way, completely unacceptable not only for the fact that I am paying for it each month, but realistically, you can't just think yourself skinny.

I've tried. Doesn't work.

I last 18 minutes on the elliptical, did 1.5 miles. At around the 14 minute mark my muscles started to feel like they were separating from my bones, so I didn't want to overdue it. Again, it's been.....yeah, I wanted to be able to walk today. I'm sore, but not incapacitated. It's that good sore. The feeling you have when you know you've EARNED feeling sore.

Not sure why I wait so damn long...I always feel much better after being there. Even for 20 minutes. Still making the effort to GO. Doesn't mean I have to get in 2 hours each day. I just have to DO it.

I was also able to pick up a print out of what I have paid since January, that I can submit to work and they reimburse up $120 of what you put out for a gym membership. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, and where the hell did December come from? Seriously...this year has FLOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment