Saturday, December 3, 2011

1st challenge.

So, the last 4 days have not been that bad, really. Day 1 was a little rough, I was hungry all day and all I could think about was food. But I got through it. Even yesterday, which on Fridays, work provides lunch - I did okay. It was hoagies and I just didn't eat the bread. Scooped the tuna right out of the sandwich, and then ate some of what I brought too. But, here we are upon the weekend...

Always tricky. Unless I lock myself in the house, it's going to be a challenge. And I refuse to do that. I just need to stay focused and not let things get out of control. Eye on the prize. If I can get through today and tomorrow, Monday is here - and then Tuesday is already 1 week down.

I can do it.

May get to the gym today, have a lot of other odds and ends type things I wanna do...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment