Monday, December 13, 2010

I suppose I forgot how tough this time of year can be.

Every time you turn around, it's another party, another round of drinks, another dessert table - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok. I feel better now.

Saturday was Amaya's 2nd birthday party. I could have done a lot better with my eating, but I was an asshole and didn't eat breakfast, or lunch, so by the time I got there and the party started, I was starving. I know better.

Same with Sunday. Reilly Christmas party after rehearsal, didn't eat anything beforehand. By 5pm I was so hungry I was lightheaded. I tried to make as good choices as I could, with what was available but it's tough.

I did make it to the gym this morning. Hoping to get in 3 or 4 days this week again.

No comments:

Post a Comment