Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1, version 3...

I found it so much easier to wake up yesterday on my day off, than I did today.

Found time to make breakfast...2 eggs, 2 pieces of turkey sausage, glass of low sodium V8. Mmm, yum - right?

Got on the scale this morning, and while I am not at my heaviest weight that I was last October, I am a little too close to it than I'd like to be...and should be far away by now. But, I fucked up and let all of my hard work from last November - March 30th go down the drain.

Am I pissed? Sure. Disappointed in myself? Absolutely. But feeling pissed and disappointed isn't going to make change. I need to be positive. Believe in myself. Move forward.

So, here we go again.

First goal is to be down 10 by Christmas.

3 1/2 weeks. 26 days.

Once I hit that goal, I'll reveal the others...because there are plenty of benchmarks that stand between me and 75 pounds less of me.

2 comments:

  1. Go Mmanda! I wish I had the determination to go longer then a week on a diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chickie :) Gotta be in the right mindset...do it!

    ReplyDelete